A 2 Inch Single Row Off Road LED Light Bar
10 Watt – 1100 Lumens with a 330 Spot | 226 Flood Meter Beam Throw
Item #s: 1010217 | 1010218
LED Off Road Light Bar Features:
- Two(2) 5W CREE™ XTE White LEDs
- Reflector pattern/Optical spectrum: Flood or Spot Beams
- 50,000+ hours average lifespan
- 5 years of continuous use
- Flexible mount 360 degree rotation
- 96% optical/reflector efficiency
- Light component capable of 9-36 Volt DC Input – Great for use with any vehicle having a 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% optically clear
- GE LEXAN lens
- Instant on/off, no warm-up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 deg
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Dual-oversized heat sink
- Low power consumption
- Optical Spectrum –
- Spot: 10~20 degrees – Throws light down field for maximum forward visibility.
- Flood: 40~60 degrees – Spreads light out and around for greater side visibility.
- Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system – you get the best of both worlds.
- Driving: 70~90 degrees – The Driving light systems are designed for producing a focused, pencil-shaped white light to reach far beyond high-beam headlights. Driving lights increase long range visibility at high speeds and provide the added safety when driving on the roads at night.
- Scene: 120 degrees – Throws more light around for maximum side to side visibility. Great for marine applications, snow plowing, and farming equipment.
- Diffusion: 120 degrees – Uses a specific type of “cloudy” lens with Flood LEDs that disperse light when you want bright, wide angle, and softer safe illumination close to the light source. This is great for lights on the rear of your vehicle and for illuminating a work or camp site.
Click To View Optical Spectrum Diagram
- IP68 Rating – Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating – Protection against close high pressure and high temperature wash downs
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards – US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4×4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
What You Receive With This Product
- One Light unit
- Waterproof Connector Switch
- Fuse and Fuse holder
- Wiring Harness(about 5 Feet Long ) with the above totally connected and ready for installation
- Mounting Hardware (Mounts) Mounting Nuts
- Two(2) Year Limited Warranty
Why Aurora™ Is The Best: